Continua. A qualquer momento está aí à tua frente... Então já estás de novo a sorrir. Tal e qual como é. Continua

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What´s the right input?

Winter is not has hard as we make it. Well, at least not where I´m.

It makes you bend in the wind, get all curved, don´t have feeling in the fingers but mostly spend most of the converstations with colegues, friends & other human beeings starting like: "It´s so cold today brrrr, I miss the warm of the Sun!"


Anyway, just to say that sometimes Mood changes in just a snap. You can go from major lazynesse to hyperactiveness in one or two moments: you just need to receive the right input.


So... The question of today is: "What´s the right input?"

I have no clue, but today I felt I change, at least in the past few hours...

Maybe to many working hours...

Maybe tomorrow´s friday

Maybe I stop giving a shit about it

Maybe it´s just now while you are reading this.

Maybe not at all...

For sure...?


Just try not to look so much to the ground, even if it rains.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home