Continua. A qualquer momento está aí à tua frente... Então já estás de novo a sorrir. Tal e qual como é. Continua

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Take it easy on my gray mass..



ahahhahahahaha
what gray mass?!?!?!??!!

today I´m to you like an histerical TV:

you get so bombed with diferent info
that even if it is usefull

opá a minha TV avariou esta noite, desligou-se simplesmente...
ganda merda
I feel so incomplete…..




you don´t give a fuck, cause you re feeling too much oppression and you shut your synapses for that
you feel de-alienated
you got to entertain yourself
cause there´s no more…. TV
And why the fuck am I speaking and thinking in English?


i suspect i need a job
2 buy a new TV,no?


AHHAHAHAHHA
that´s fucking brilliant

net virus

The big riots start with stupid small insignificant things
Like.... “I don´t have TV! What will I do for the rest of the coming minutes?”

hmmmmmmm.... let me think...

I can get a job!

Voila! And then he gets a job

Looks like the same thing here
most of the workers in the plant I´m working are badly paid
they have a syndicate but they don´t try to use it to propose salary raises
cause they´re afraid of getting fired
but then.....
just cause they didn´t get JAMON in the Xmas company present this year

they all got realy pissed of
and there are rumours of syndicate moves....

no presents?

just cause of a fucking JAMON

dammit

The JAMON, such a insignificant thing, created is creating somewhat of a potential
beginning of a riot
not the logic, not the cooperation
not the strategy

rednecks, ARISE

the fucking Jamonnnnnnnnnn……

maybe with you the lack of Tv makes the same potential riot in you....

Does it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home