Continua. A qualquer momento está aí à tua frente... Então já estás de novo a sorrir. Tal e qual como é. Continua

Monday, January 24, 2011

Conta-me Estórias daquilo que eu nao vi: "Politiks, The Eye, Essense, Live"

José: Politics is the power of others, not your own
Altruism is the closest you'll get to Democracy
 me:  not bad said.. Do you like politics & dirty tricks?
 José:  Politiks
it's inside your head
look around you
everyone's living a movie
it's the world out there
and it's around you
 me: But the movie is directed by those guys that we somehow elect...
we think... "é o melhor entre os piores..."
elegemos o que consideramos o "mal menor"
 José:  i say
there's a wall around us
feel its grease surround you
 me:  The Wall
 José:  try to breathe those eyes around ya
 me:  but it´s hard if you don´t have motivation
if it looks all the same grey shit
 José:  you'll get sick of it, anyhow
 me:  yeeee
 José:  and then you'll have to cure it
 me:  just shoot 
 José:  shoot him with your eyes
 me:  yeeeeeeee
 José:  they see more than a bullet will
 me:  same same, but different...
 José:  life, it's all the same samewhere
it's the sameware that we shaer
don't shame the same
 me:  there are some nonsense
 José:  as shaer is share
 me:  that provoke fear
fear that provokes sour faces
sour faces that get panic
 José:  share with care
 me:  panic that generates nonsense
nonsense that demands a shepherd
sheaperd´s that come from the sky
 José:  till the burden becomes flair
 me:  and announce salvation
salvation that is written donw in books, treathies
diplomas
 José:  the shepherd cares for share
 me:  and the abstract becomes safe
 José:  anywhere but the eye
that's where it all should be written
 me:  the eye writes or records what´s to be written?
 José:  it's all written there, if you stare
 me:  fate?
i think life is an underconstruction masterpiece
fate may give you some stillness
but it does not give you all
everytime you look... there´s something different
 José:  fate just puts you face to face with your destiny
enjoy it
i trend home in lost highways as solitude approaches with a beam of silent light
that's how I know I've lost eternity
and have traded it for something else
 me:  hope tomorrow when you open your Eye again...
or the day after...
you may see that eternity is what you left behind to others: bits of you
 José:  that's your eternity
fassure
 me:  in a memorie, in a word, in a smile
in a caress
 José:  makin' ya live forever
 me:  yeap
 José:  gotta go now
 me:  ye
 José:  time is of the essence
and the clock is tickin'
 me:  Essence....
 José:  miracously tickin'
 me:  Be water my friend
flow with life
contorn the rocks
the fallen trees
the deepts
don´t fight them too much...
 José:  I will my friend
be wind my friend
fill the insides with new essence
made of nothing
 me:  Pure Nothing
 José:  be the same within' the brick
as the same is without it

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home