Continua. A qualquer momento está aí à tua frente... Então já estás de novo a sorrir. Tal e qual como é. Continua

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Conta-me Histórias daquilo que eu nao vi: Crazy Days

“These have been crazy days…” he said, while she was comfortably nested on the sofa.

(While he nest’s himself on the sofa) “The departure of somebody is always difficult, whether is by death or leaving some place far (psychologically or physically).”

“Yes, but it’s also really hard when you have to be with someone when you feel far away from that same person.”
(She grabs his leg and gently touches)

“I don’t know where this is going to…” (Looking to emptiness)

“Neither do I, but right now I just want to continuously smell the sense of these clothes, it reminds me of the freshness and confort of home…” (smiles)

"Where´s home?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home